Friday 17 February 2017

Active Listening in Pre-Primary and Year 4


In Year 4 we have been revising the important skills of Active Listening. We have discussed what it looks, sounds and feels like and came up with the following points:

Looks Like:
Arms folded in laps
Legs crossed
Backs straight
Mouths closed
Eyes are on the speaker

Sounds Like :
    One person talking at a time
Calm
Quiet

Feels Like:
We are respected as speakers
Important
Courteous
Kind

One of our favourite activities was to create a poster showing all the important points of Active Listening. We then got to spend some time with our Pre-Primary buddies and teach them how to be good listeners. Our buddies were able to keep our posters to remind them about how to be a wonderful active listener.





1 comment:

  1. Slot Machines | Mapyro
    Slot machines near me. 안동 출장마사지 Slot Machines near you. Slot machines nearby me. Slot machines nearby 김해 출장안마 me. Slot machines nearby me. Slot machines nearby me. 태백 출장안마 Slot machines near me. Slot machines 문경 출장샵 near me. Slot machines near me. Slot machines near me. Slot machines near me. 대구광역 출장샵 Slot machines near me.

    ReplyDelete